Clark Kent's JP Matches

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
So since people were requesting these on the forum I thought I'd do them myself and share them for free. So if you want to compare these to the original clips take a listen. In this clip it's always the real thing first and then my sloppy crappy playing afterwards for all 5 matches:

The matches are FREE of charge. However you will need one IR from Cab Pack 7: CK USA Trad SM57-MD421 01 to make them work.

You have to run this preset so that it has two Cab Blocks behind each other. The match doesn't need to be UltraRes as it doesn't need a tail. It's already coming from the first Cab Block.

First cab block: CK USA Trad SM57-MD421 01
Second cab block: CK IR Song Name

Download all the files here: https://db.tt/sIj6vCim (It also includes THE PRESET!)

LCWM.jpg

It's awesome how close you get with only one amp/settings!
I'm tweaking the hell out of the amps to get as close as possible hahaha
Maybe I got a little closer ;) just kidding, no war intended hahaha
Awesome work again!

Sup? :mrgreen

Thanks for the share Clark:cheerful: I have a question though. The .rar extracts with the JP match preset, then an .Syx + XL-.Syx + .IR of each song. Obviously the IR, is the .IR,,,,the XL-.Syx is for the XL. and I'm guessing the .syx is for the Axe-II, but when I try to import the .syx I get a (Cannot open because file is an IR.) Popup.

I can load all the .IR's and the JP match preset opens fine,,,and I noticed it was only 7kb. but that the XL-Syx's,,,,and the .Syx's are all 11kb. Am I missing something?,,is there only the one master preset and load which IR you want,,, or are all .syx possible repeated XL presets just mislabeled?

I'm confused brother.

BTW,,,,I remember posting( and learning) in that old tone matching thread, and once again,,,thanks again for teaching a guy how to fish ;)

MOSHON
DAVE

Only one master preset. Then there is different type IRs. Load one IR from there and before that comes that 57-421 IR in the signal chain.

Load the master preset and load the Alloy on the first cab..
On the second cab, load the desired song IR.. =)

Yeah,I got that part :mrgreen

I got all 5 saved as presets just like that,,,,,what are the other 10 .syx files for?

I get the ones for the XL (xl-Syx),,, then that leaves 5 .syx files. what are they for?

MOSHON
DAVE

.ir is for Cab-Lab.
.syx is for axe-edit

when I open the .RAR I get 16 files

CK IR About To Crash.ir
CK IR About To Crash.syx
CK IR About To Crash_XL.syx
CK IR Beyond This Life.ir
CK IR Beyond This Life.syx
CK IR Beyond This Life_XL.syx
CK IR Constant Motion.ir
CK IR Constant Motion.syx
CK IR Constant Motion_XL.syx
CK IR Damage Control.ir
CK IR Damage Control.syx
CK IR Damage Control_XL.syx
CK IR Looking Glass.ir
CK IR Looking Glass.syx
CK IR Looking Glass_XL.syx
CK JP MATCH PRESET.syx

the only files that open for me in Axe-edit are the the JP Match preset .Syx and the .ir's

I'm just curious What is each songs' .syx file for?

MOSHON
DAVE

.ir is for CabLab so if you want you can use them in serial to create a single IR. Normal .syx is for Axe-Fx II. XL.syx is for XL. That PRESET syx is the preset. :)

Clark what speakers you did use in that CK USA Trad SM57-MD421 01 IR ,and did you use that real time mic phase there too? And BTW did you use TM block for that Back of Angels tone ,and if so did you also use that CK USA Trad SM57-MD421 01 IR in that tone too?

That USA Trad cab is stock so the speakers are custom "USA" V30s. All the blends in my Cab Pack have real life phase. :)

"In Front of Demons" was also an Alloy IR. IIRC it's the first IR in one of the E906 alloy folders.

Proximity on 0 in my presets. :)

Back
Top Bottom