Clark Kent: ToneVampIRe and Axe-Fx [Slipknot, Lamb of God ++

Re: Clark Kent: ToneVampIRe and Axe-Fx

Wow! Thanks for pointing these out Clark. There's some serious potential with these. I'll be watching that link for 2.0 updates.

OMFG!!! Those sound incredible! I can't wait to try them. It's been a while since I checked that forum. Thanks for the link.

Damn that is pretty slick. I was hoping for a "And Justice for All" IR. I know the tone is crappy but it has sentimental value. :D I'm at about 95% there but there is just something missing that I haven't been able to nail.

Re: Clark Kent: ToneVampIRe and Axe-Fx [Slipknot, Lamb of Go

I read the "how to" article on www.guitarampmodeling.com... it looked like the IR's are a matching EQ clone?

Still a pretty cool technique to play your modeler along with the same riff in a mastered song and then get the EQ differences.

The sound examples sound good too, to me.

The Ozone plug has a matching EQ too that might save having all the EQ instances, but I'm not sure, I think it has 128 bands already.

Richard

I'll have to check that article out. I know there are some master tracks from bands floating around and I bet you could come up with a pretty sweet IR from just the guitar track.

Clark Kent said:
These IR's are about to be for sale so I can't share them anymore...

No not really,

ToneVampIRe will be freeware as long as I can imagine. Never said that these will be payware soon, I just asked you not to share them. Its my work and so I want to be the only person to share them. :mrgreen:

Alrighty then...

matrix151080

Hey matrix151080, just checked the preview of vers. 2.0
Will you also make a Periphery IR (album tone)?

Carmacore said:

Do you own an Axe-Fx? It's the METAL 4x12 cabinet...

Clark Kent said:
Carmacore said:

Do you own an Axe-Fx? It's the METAL 4x12 cabinet...
:D :ugeek:

At the videos from the recordings the guys mostly used pod x3 and as you know Buld said he use the German 4x12 cab playing with the Axe Fx.
And even when it is Axe Fx and Metal cab the sound was changed while mastering and at my opinion the changes are enough for an extra IR.

Carmacore said:
At the videos from the recordings the guys mostly used pod x3 and as you know Buld said he use the German 4x12 cab playing with the Axe Fx.
And even when it is Axe Fx and Metal cab the sound was changed while mastering and at my opinion the changes are enough for an extra IR.

I can make that IR from "Letter Experiment". Will only take a minute. BRB!

Okay here it is! By Clarky <3!

Periphery IR from Letter Experiment!

Attachments

• Periphery IR.syx
    7.5 KB · Views: 67

Nice! The Periphery Ir sound really good on its own and also blended with the Metal 4x12 w/sm57.

Back
Top Bottom