Clarify me on Marshall Models

I know that all the Fractal products share the same amps models.
if I read on the firmware changes of AXE FX3 I can see Brit 800 2203 models and other Brit 800 2204 High/low variants (see the attached screenshot).

As I am a fan of JMP 2203 , I'd like to program some sounds on the FM3, but I cannot find it on my unit: is there anything wrong on my unit's firmware or is it correct that I cannot find It in the list of my amps available?

Thank you so much to clarify my doubts!

Bye

Andrea

Attachments

• Marshalls.png
    Marshalls.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 20
we will have to wait until the new axe fx III implementations flow down to us fm3 users (including gapless switching).
i suppose we will get it with the next major firmware update, which also the fm9 community is eagerly waiting for.

I know that all the Fractal products share the same amps models.
if I read on the firmware changes of AXE FX3 I can see Brit 800 2203 models and other Brit 800 2204 High/low variants (see the attached screenshot).

As I am a fan of JMP 2203 , I'd like to program some sounds on the FM3, but I cannot find it on my unit: is there anything wrong on my unit's firmware or is it correct that I cannot find It in the list of my amps available?

Thank you so much to clarify my doubts!

Bye

Andrea
Its always on Axe FX first, then FM3/9 gets it some time later.

When it's added to the FM3 it's named Brit 800 2203 High & Low and Brit 800 2204 High & Low.

Check out Justin Derricco (sp?) Gift of tone. He and Cooper dialed in a 800mod to sound like his JMP. It's a great sounding amp, especially with my typical IR.

Back
Top Bottom