Chef's -.-. --- -.. .

Swedish Chef

Power User
h.jpg

$50 to the one who can decipher the entire message encoded within the patch! ;) I know, but do you? :D

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=752

Enjoy!

Can't think of any possible use for this, but it's still cool. :)

cool, if you made that soundcloud clip downloadable, I could run it through my code to text converter :)

- .... .- -. -.- ...

"chatters tea room"? "nothing to do?"... what other reason would there be to do this...:razz ... or... someone else offered you $100.00 to solve it and and here help would at least get you $50.00 :roll:D

Last edited:
"I am .. really - Smilefan .- under .. cover"

Where can I buy that expression pedal...? :razz

Reactions: yek
Msg: Nej jag vill inte ha mjölk i kaffet / No I don't want milk in my coffee.

- Kan jag få en kaffe utan mjölk?
- Nja, vi har ingen mjölk. Går det lika bra med kaffe utan grädde?

:lol

"if you can read this, you can download the new Axe Edit but don't tell anyone else"

He he, I wish they would finish the thing already. I rely heavily on the AxeEdit. There are just so many issues after the 8 release.

" Needs more cowbell "

It always does, but not here...

"I am .. really - Smilefan .- under .. cover"

Where can I buy that expression pedal...? :razz

Ha ha, not even close. I must say that it actually took me a while to get what a Smilefan was since that was a bit before the time I started frequenting the forum. Looks like I missed one hell of a going away party. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I guess you're just stuck with the boring ol' Chef... :? :cry

The expression pedal can be bought in 1870. :razz

- Kan jag få en kaffe utan mjölk?
- Nja, vi har ingen mjölk. Går det lika bra med kaffe utan grädde?

:lol

Jaha när du nu har gjort ett sound med meddelande om kaffe... så tycker vi allt att du minsann får göra ett sound av en espressomaskin också. Gärna en som maler bönorna först...

:roll:D

/Micke

Back
Top Bottom