Chef's Helicopter

Swedish Chef

Power User
Was goofing around with the unit and made this patch which sounds kinda lika a helicopter. Somewhat influenced by Tom Morello...

To play like this you need to mute the strings with your left hand and gently strum the bass strings with your pick. Play stronger if you want the helicopter to sound closer...

Last edited:
Fun! I've gotta try that. Hey, try hooking up a wah pedal with an expression pedal and re-record. Use the wah to represent the Doppler effect when it gets louder.

Was goofing around with the unit and made this patch which sounds kinda lika a helicopter. Somewhat influenced by Tom Morello...

To play like this you need to mute the strings with your left hand and gently strum the bass strings with your pick. Play stronger if you want the helicopter to sound closer...

Cool! :)
Gonna try a slo mo version of it with more "swoosh". Both versions could make for some nice Apocalypse Now vibe -> Ride of the Valkyres & The End. Charlie don't surf 8)

Hi, I am sorry but where can I find the patch? Your post says 'included' but I don't see it linked. Thanks in advance! This is exactly the sound I am trying to build right now,

-Todd

Lionel Ritchie around ?

No, haven't seen him... 'Cause I wonder where he is, and I wonder what he do...

Lionel-Richie-Hello-Pole.jpg

If you see him, please give me a call... Hello?

No, haven't seen him... 'Cause I wonder where he is, and I wonder what he do...

Lionel-Richie-Hello-Pole.jpg

If you see him, please give me a call... Hello?

Ha ha ha !!!! Genious, it was Billy Joel I meant...! Of course ! Yek got it ! Have to admit this was high school summer period 29 years ago...the brains of the president are missing...(oh sorry, only Clark can be president, should have known that :))

Awesome thanks Chef I need that for an Intro to a song ... Perfect

Back
Top Bottom