Chef's Flesh for fantasy

This patch sounds amazing Chef! I have to say that this particular sound is one I've always wanted to play around with. Now I can. :) Thanks!

Hey Chef! Do you have a current version of this preset? This sounded to awesome when you guys were working on it! This tone is to good to let it slip away...:encouragement:8)

Hey Chef! Do you have a current version of this preset? This sounded to awesome when you guys were working on it! This tone is to good to let it slip away...:encouragement:8)

I just tried the patch and it's still good to go. Since this patch doesn't use an amp or cab or reverb, it's practically the same patch as before. I think it's still good but I will do a new one soon since I've read up on the Dimension D a bit more now...

Have you tried the new tape chorus with the mod curves set to trapezoidal?

it is a triangle. I don't know where that whole trapezoidal thing started.

you can get most of the specs on the dimension C (which for the delay part is the same from what I understand) from the blogs section on the forum. I measured the delays times, excursion, a waveform there.

I just tried the patch and it's still good to go. Since this patch doesn't use an amp or cab or reverb, it's practically the same patch as before. I think it's still good but I will do a new one soon since I've read up on the Dimension D a bit more now...
Sweet! I forgot it was more of a DI type of setup! I just moved and once I get my gear room arranged, I'll try messing around with javajunkie's Rockman match again to see what happens.

Cool info, also does your Rockman match still work with the current firmware?

Wish Cliff would take my Rockman rig I just had serviced from David at PerfectSoundRockRefurb.com, completely updated with the latest factory revisions. Double IC Sustainor, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Echo, EQ.... Its a complete Rockman Stage Head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom