Check Out My NEW ALBUM Out 2-14-12 Check It Out !!!!!!! METAL?DEATH METAL?....

Good guitar playing - Very thick sound - Leads on first song were almost molten-liquid-violin like. I think you may need to find a faster drummer though.... Ha, Kidding. Idles much faster than my old Harley.
So, did he actually swallow the microphone?

Dood.... sounds bada$$. Love the guitar sound. I'm hearing some Cradle of Filth and Behemoth in there. I'm usually a Suffocation type guy but man that sounds good!!!

I'm assuming you'll keep the patch more secret than KFC's recipe hahah

Keep it up bro...

Its a chick singing !!!!! One person!!!!! As Far as the patch goes I was and idiot and placed another one I was making on that one nothing special though all it was is like this GATE-PITCH(2 Octaves up)-DRIVE(ts-808)-DAS METAL-MESA CAB-DELAY (1/4)-out thats all this was on the Ultra. Now then on the two I am working up some live tones for FOH-Power Amp n' Cab And thes go as such GATE-WHAMMY-TS-808 with the gain 0 tone 7.5 mids 2.5 volume 6-8---PHV6160 GAIN 3 BASS 8 MIDS 7 Treble 6-8 Presence 5-8 Master 3.5 Bright off Sat off Grid off dynamics 50% sag norm Power Tube Bias 12 O' Clock- Mesa OH SM-57 Mesa Oh R121- DELAY to out I will be posting several patches soon just I am very picky and I get shit all the time from people about it they always say it sounds sick quite messing with the shit LOL

Back
Top Bottom