Changin Wah LFO speed from scene to scene or from channel to channel

dantahoua

Hello!
I try to achieve something that should be (I think simple) but I can't!
I have a Wah block. The wah is controlled by an LFO. It's working.
I want to be able to change the LFO speed by pressing a button or when changing scene but I cannot achieve that.
When I attribute LFO 2 for the wah on Scene 2, it changes LFO on scene 1. I also tried with channel, not working also. I tried also (do not remenber where) to say this LFO1 just for channel A vs all or vs channel B, and no more luck.
Could someone point me in the right direction?
Will upload the preset if it could help. :)

Hello!
I try to achieve something that should be (I think simple) but I can't!
I have a Wah block. The wah is controlled by an LFO. It's working.
I want to be able to change the LFO speed by pressing a button or when changing scene but I cannot achieve that.
When I attribute LFO 2 for the wah on Scene 2, it changes LFO on scene 1. I also tried with channel, not working also. I tried also (do not remenber where) to say this LFO1 just for channel A vs all or vs channel B, and no more luck.
Could someone point me in the right direction?
Will upload the preset if it could help. :)
attach the LFO1 Rate to a scene controller and set the scene controller to the desired values in each scene

attach the LFO1 Rate to a scene controller and set the scene controller to the desired values in each scene
Ok thanks it works BUT:
-I would like to use the tempo division (1/4 for speed 1 and 4 (1 bar) for speed 2) and the scene controller do not allow me to control this setting...
Any idea?

Side note, entering precise value in min and max is very difficult also as we cannot directly enter number in the field.

There's another way.

The CONTROLLERS block that contains your LFO has four channels.
Use:
Channel A: 1/4
Channel B: 4/4

Side note, entering precise value in min and max is very difficult also as we cannot directly enter number in the field.
That's a limitation of the hardware. There's a nice hidden workaround though: select the knob and use CTRL/CMD and UP/DOWN arrow keys.

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom