Challenge!

I am not sure how well the search function will work but I thought there was a guy a while back - several months - that was looking for a similar tone. I thought maybe that post was in the main forum section.

xrist04 said:
Hey Porkchop, what have you tried on your Axe-Fx so far?
Unfortunately,I haven't gotten it yet. I still have to sell a few things to fund it. I can't wait to get it. The clips I've heard on this site are unreal.

Hey chop... for me... I can barely hear the guitar on the song Breathe... But to me it sounds like one of the presets would definitely be close... just don't know which one... maybe the one referring to SRV's tin pan alley tone.

Jocce,

Very nice!!! you nailed the tone and the vibe!

Love to check out the patch once Cliff gets the new patch exchange up. (By the way, Your other patches sound steller!)

I've been to that Gilmourish site before, has very good quality backing tracks and some good reading on the history of his rig.

I'm the one who asked people to post clips of the Echoes solo from Pompeii. I even offered money if someone could nail it. Not many clips were posted.

VintageGearGuy said:
I'm the one who asked people to post clips of the Echoes solo from Pompeii. I even offered money if someone could nail it. Not many clips were posted.
Yeah, I saw that thread. I don't know why there isn't more interest. As soon as I get my Ultra, I'll try to get some of these tones.

Back
Top Bottom