Ceramic Coating Vehicle

Gtechniq is a reputable brand but ceramic won‘t protect from stone chips. That is the domain of paint protection film. Ceramic coating is good for body work not being exposed to stone chips or scratches from roadside twigs and branches, and your alloys.
I have ppf and ceramic on my car, and it looks like it’s just come out of the showroom when I’ve finished washing it, without it needing a polish.

Gtechniq is a reputable brand but ceramic won‘t protect from stone chips. That is the domain of paint protection film. Ceramic coating is good for body work not being exposed to stone chips or scratches from roadside twigs and branches, and your alloys.
I have ppf and ceramic on my car, and it looks like it’s just come out of the showroom when I’ve finished washing it, without it needing a polish.
Yes. I highly recommend PPF. I always put it on the front of my cars. I don't do the whole car, just the hood, nose and fenders. This time I did PPF on the front and then ceramic over everything.

PPF has paid for itself every time. On my Audi R8 I caught a rock on the hood (I won't say how fast I was going ;) ) and the film saved the hood. The filmed had to be replaced but the hood was undamaged.

On my previous Cayenne I caught a big rock. The hood was dented but the paint undamaged. They were able to do a paintless dent removal.

Same here.....PPF on bonnet, front bumper, doors, skirts and front of rear wings, then ceramic everywhere else including alloys. go for the hardest ceramic coating for durability (think its called Gtechniq black) - 10 years protection for alloys is claimed.

As for Cliff I've had a really good experience in minor dings and marks disappearing miraculously thanks to the PPF and the skill of the detailer.

Back
Top Bottom