Central Cal (Fresno) guys...who's going to the fest and shall we car pool?

Hey Zentman! I'm in Hanford, and would be glad to carpool with you. Do you have a place to stay already? Are you going to the amp show, too?

Zentman is going to be there? Awesome! This will be a fun time. Looking forward to meeting the 'zent' in the flesh.

As I posted at TGP I will do a presentation on how to argue incessantly for the axe on the forums. Also tips on how to make muffled clips, weird patches nobody likes, and how to play the same thing over and over in dozens of clips. Perhaps a bonus session on how to make poor quality phone vids that always have some part of your dog in them.

Zentman's presence might cause a group of fanboi's for another device to crash the show and follow him around shouting 'ours sounds realer'.

As I posted at TGP I will do a presentation on how to argue incessantly for the axe on the forums. Also tips on how to make muffled clips, weird patches nobody likes, and how to play the same thing over and over in dozens of clips. Perhaps a bonus session on how to make poor quality phone vids that always have some part of your dog in them.

I think we will purposely have the front door people say they lost your reservation just so we can video the ensuing tirade! :)

Will be great to have you there!

Anybody near Oceanside that would enjoy a 2 hour car ride of discussion about bands like Meshuggah, Cynic, Death, Animals as Leaders, Jeff Loomis, Cacophony, King Diamond, John Coltrane, Jeff Buckley, etc? And any other manner of good things, musical or otherwise. I just don't want to carpool with anyone that listens to country... :)

Back
Top Bottom