CC's for patch preset up and down?

MSS

Power User
CC's for patch preset up and down? Do they exist? In other words, can I program two IA buttons for this? I don't see an easy way other than when in edit mode to scroll the presets with my GCP.

Thanks!

-Mike

There must be a way to do it...maybe not with IA but another way? I can scroll through them with my GCP when in edit mode. I would like to be able to do this when in a preset.

MSS said:
There must be a way to do it...maybe not with IA but another way? I can scroll through them with my GCP when in edit mode. I would like to be able to do this when in a preset.

Not with a GCPro. The liquid foot, FX-1, fcb1010, All Access(I think) and a few others can.

however, you should be able to scroll up and down the presets using the bank up/down and the bottom row of presets while in the regular mode.

if your foot controller has standard latch/momentary type 1/4" switches, you can go to the next page on the Axe-Fx and set up Pedal1/Pedal2 for patch up/down

I'm in 8 IA button mode...when I hit bank up/down I get my bank 11 etc. and my bottom 4 presets light up so that I can select one. Does the bank up/down preset scroll only work in regular 4 button IA mode?

-Mike

MSS said:
I'm in 8 IA button mode...when I hit bank up/down I get my bank 11 etc. and my bottom 4 presets light up so that I can select one. Does the bank up/down preset scroll only work in regular 4 button IA mode?

-Mike

No it works in 8 IA. Select the bank, then the preset (bottom 4 lights). The first bank will get you axe-fx presets 0-3, 2nd 4-7, etc. That is, with factory settings.

Yes, that works for me but what I was wondering is if there is a way to scroll up and down all the patches incrementally somehow with the GCP - like you can via the AxeFx wheel.

-Mike

MSS said:
Yes, that works for me but what I was wondering is if there is a way to scroll up and down all the patches incrementally somehow with the GCP - like you can via the AxeFx wheel.

-Mike

Not with GCP, the Liquid Foot does that in Axe-fx remote mode though.

Thanks java,

It works great and it's not a big deal. I think the GCP is a great midi controller for the price and I see it doing everything that I need it to do.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom