Caught Devin Townsend using the FM3 for his quarentine show

RB2021

Inspired
I don't know if this is old news as I didn't watch his first one. Many here will know he's touring with the AxeFx3 lately. I was surprised to see he scooped an FM3 and put it into use this fast. Also that guitar is sick!

Link to the show

Also also: He's playing and directing his own concert footage with an xbox controller and cameras strapped to oscillating fans. What a guy hahaha.

Just going to point out that since you don't see any of the input/output signal LEDs light up I'm pretty sure the FM3 is just for show (since Fractal donated 2 to him, one to keep and one to give away as a prize during his quarantine concerts) and he's using his normal Axe-FX III rig for the actual sounds.

Just going to point out that since you don't see any of the input/output signal LEDs light up I'm pretty sure the FM3 is just for show (since Fractal donated 2 to him, one to keep and one to give away as a prize during his quarantine concerts) and he's using his normal Axe-FX III rig for the actual sounds.
oh contraire mon frere--The FM3 only has output clip LEDs and the input LEDs seem to coincide with this playing.

Back
Top Bottom