Carol-Ann (I think I've found my favorite models!)

Clint Martin

Inspired
I haven't got an OD2 I'm happy with yet, but the Tucana 3, and Triptik are stellar! I've been trying all of Yek's presets and suggestions, but so far...it's the 1X12 Carol-Ann IRs in Obot the Robot that are winning me over.
Any of your tips and cab suggestions will be appreciated.
I'm using the Rat for gain with the Carol-Ann so I can still have a nice clean tone without having to switch amps or presets. X/Y may work well here, but haven't tried it yet.

Yeah, X/Y to goose the gain (or other amp settings) is on my list of things to try today along with the typical IR trials.
Hopefully Fractal will model some more Carol-Anns in the future. The new Silk amp looks nice.

Yeah, X/Y to goose the gain (or other amp settings) is on my list of things to try today along with the typical IR trials.
Hopefully Fractal will model some more Carol-Anns in the future. The new Silk amp looks nice.

From everything I've read, Cliff is pretty good buddies with the owner and they've worked together to get the CA models just right, so it's highly likely!

Spent a good chunk of time today with the AX8.
Ended up creating my best preset yet with the CA 02
Simply outstanding.
Thick, juicy, fluid drive tones..... I was in heaven.

From everything I've read, Cliff is pretty good buddies with the owner and they've worked together to get the CA models just right, so it's highly likely!

Really?

That's good. I thought amp makers didn't like people modeling their amps.

Back
Top Bottom