Can't help but wonder what Cliff has up his sleeve with 14.0x :)

Gregmang

Fractal Fanatic
As always I'm sure it'll rock - it ALWAYS does...

I saw something about Power Amp changes.
Tucana clips.

Mebbe we lost the v9 and Kalthallen IR's ?

I was hoping to get to the rehearsal room to have another session with 14:02 and UltraRes etc - Friday is looking like the only day I'll get... so that's guaranteed to bring out a new release once I'm 'done'
laughing.gif

Never been a bad update imho. But i don't mind if i have to twis knobs. Half the fun for me.

Looking forward to whatever Mr Chase has to offer this time.

Whatever it is, I hope it includes updated presets. I love hearing from the designers how the amps are supposed to sound, because apart from Mesa/Marshall I havn't a clue.

Cliff said he was capturing new ultra res IRs at 19/05 and 20/05 so probably he will not release the new firmware earlier cuz some IR's may be included :D

"...it has been too long since the last update."

Man, Cliff has really spoiled us rotten. We are so lucky! I know other manufacturers that go for years between updates... if ever.

Gregmang, I just saw your comment after I had written this... yup - I guess I could have just said "ditto." Though I know where he's coming from... updates bring such a huge endorphin rush that the anticipation is like jonesing for your next fix. Still, Cliff - take your time. We've gotta let you sleep sometime!

"...it has been too long since the last update."

Man, Cliff has really spoiled us rotten. We are so lucky! I know other manufacturers that go for years between updates... if ever.

Gregmang, I just saw your comment after I had written this... yup - I guess I could have just said "ditto." Though I know where he's coming from... updates bring such a huge endorphin rush that the anticipation is like jonesing for your next fix. Still, Cliff - take your time. We've gotta let you sleep sometime!

Dont blame me, im just a result of so much love Fractal gives to us! :)

Back
Top Bottom