cant get enough of the plexi since FW17

EXACTLY!!!

Thank you If you are talking about my playing But Im sure you are referring to the axe ware.

Great note separation and tactile feel to the sound...just like Eddie. Great job. Please share preset or how you built. Thanks!

sounds good!

Drop that legs is not so easy to Play as it sounds..........has got a very funky Feeling.

Why didn´t you use the Brit Brown amp - much easier to dial in this VH-Tone.....with the Prerola -Cab?

sounds good!

Drop that legs is not so easy to Play as it sounds..........has got a very funky Feeling.

Why didn´t you use the Brit Brown amp - much easier to dial in this VH-Tone.....with the Prerola -Cab?

I do use the britt brown a lot but I like the more eraticness of the new 1959 slp treble with the mic pre. used the jump after replying to a post from a plexi recording by barhrecords fw 17

Last edited:
Great sounding! From the cabs you mentioned I guess the preset is XL exclusive?

don't tell clark but those are xl factory. they are own hammer marshal 4x12.if you really want the patch I can e mail you the screen shots and send the Ir as an attachment.I can no longer send screen shots on this forum, I did not know I was only allowed 1 mb and I used it all up.

don't tell clark but those are xl factory. they are own hammer marshal 4x12.if you really want the patch I can e mail you the screen shots and send the Ir as an attachment.I can no longer send screen shots on this forum, I did not know I was only allowed 1 mb and I used it all up.

Thank you for the generous offer. Sent a PM with my email address

Thank you for the generous offer. Sent a PM with my email address

no problem I'll print the screen shots for you as soon as I get to my axe. Wish I could put them on the forum but don't know how I attached some for some other axe II members and then found out you can only attach 1 mb on forum uploader and I used it up. unless some one knows another way. e mail shouldn't be a problem just cant show it to every one.

Back
Top Bottom