cant get enough of the plexi since FW17

Cabs are 412 CB SB-75 mix, and 412 CB V30 CHI mix

Those are great cabs. Cab Pack #3 is great. A huge pack for sure but those two cabs are worth the price of admission (if you are a II user sans XL)

Cabs are 412 CB SB-75 mix, and 412 CB V30 CHI mix

Those are great cabs. Cab Pack #3 is great. A huge pack for sure but those two cabs are worth the price of admission (if you are a II user sans XL)

1 yes
2 yes
3 heck yes!!
4 he$$ yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon!!!!!!!!!

just kidding I'm not as mean as mr Kent just kidding again..... give it a try View attachment 24108 cabs are xl f148 + f 149 But don't tell clark Because I really like his ir pack But this was my plexi set up before his pack and fw 17

I can't believe it! How can anyone use any other IRs besides my IRs? That's just insane! It's not like the Axe-Fx sounded amazing for years before my Cab Pack! :lol

EDIT: BTW I used that exact IR combination for my Incubus tones at some point. :)

I can't believe it! How can anyone use any other IRs besides my IRs? That's just insane! It's not like the Axe-Fx sounded amazing for years before my Cab Pack! :lol

EDIT: BTW I used that exact IR combination for my Incubus tones at some point. :)
I told every one not to tell you. will you ever forgive me? it wont happen again I promise! today any ways, who knows? I don't know!
I do use your IR'S allot(love em)(still use the free ones to)thank you! though but not for my plexi.(sorry)

Back
Top Bottom