cant believe i dont know this already but...

kurtr2

where can i find presets for the effects themselves, i.e. different verb presets, presets for the multi tap delay, leslie presets, etc?

Most of the effects have effect types to get you started as well. For example, the Phases allows you to select from many well known sounds which you can use as-is, or modify further.

I believe a bunch of blocks of effects are going to be shared and posted soon. Axechange eventually should support sharing blocks, but AFAIK does not now. I just posted the first one of my MOAEE (for the Electric Mistress) in block format instead of presets here: Fractal Audio Systems Forum - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Thanks a lot!!! Your MOAEE work is amazing. Good thing you are updating them! Since old blocks wont work in the new Axedit (for what I understood).

where can i find presets for the effects themselves, i.e. different verb presets, presets for the multi tap delay, leslie presets, etc?

hey kurt,
like one of the previous posters said before, the effect "types" are the presets (although not every effect has "types"). your best bet is to go through the presets and find a patch that's close to what you're looking for effects-wise and then turn off the amp and cab sims if you just want to use the axe fx soley as an effects unit in front of a real tube amp. i've been using my axe fx II as an effects unit (no amp or cab sims) in front of my tube amp for the last couple of years and it's working out pretty well.

jack

Back
Top Bottom