Canadien shipment

anybody form Canada who order had surprise bill at the door with there ax8?
I just want to make sure I have the money and don't end up with a surprise 300$ taxes form the oh so nice people of the border.

Nope. You pay that cost through your order already. The taxes and duty are added to your final check out amount.

Merlyn is right ,there will be a $200 USD likely added for taxes ,duty and brokerage .So expect about 16-1650 with UPS shipping to your door
so based on today 2240 approx in Canadian funds

I was in the US in business for more than 48hrs when I got mine, when I crossed back I cleared customs in Ontario. All I paid was the HST which worked out to 56 dollars canadian. Unfortunately, your cost will most likely be transport + Clearance + PST + QST. Will most likely be 200 to 300. It totally sucks!

Ill let you know Tuesday how bad the damage is to Ontario. Ordered mine today, although I added more gear to my order (expression pedals, etc..) so my cost will be higher.

I never paid brokerage when I got my AxeFx II. This is right on the order page on the left side.

BUY DIRECT IN THE US & CANADA

Fractal sells products directly to musicians in the US and Canada. This reduces prices and ensures that service and support come directly from the source. We ship via UPS. There are no brokerage fees or hidden charges for Canadian customers. We accept orders worldwide for downloads.

It's the same for all Canadians. The brokerage fees and taxes are included in the price you pay for it from Fractal. There are no extra charges upon delivery.

Back
Top Bottom