Can you toggle the on/off state of 2 Blocks simultaneously with 1 x Midi CC ..... ?

ben ifin

Experienced
Hi all

My hardware = Axe FX XL (w) BJ Devices TB-12 Midi FSW [ I dont own or run an MFC 101 ]

Scenario example:-

-> 1 x Preset (w) no Scenes [ other than the default Scene 1 of course ]
-> Block 6 is a Phaser
-> Block 7 is a Delay

My question:-

-> is it possible to configure the Axe so that by pressing 1 x Midi CC FSW on my TB-12 I can Toggle the on/off states of 2 different Blocks .... for example ....... toggling the Midi CC FSW toggles back and forth between (a) Block 6 ON with Block 7 OFF and (b) Block 6 OFF with Block 7 ON ?

Thanks,
Ben

PS:- I know this is easily done with Scenes etc..... but due to the way I have my TB-12 set up, I only have a limited number of fsw buttons left to do things with ... hence why am seeing if this is possible.

Yes.

Set one of your Axe's EXTs to the the MIDI CC that your pedal is sending. In your preset, attach that EXT to the Bypass state of as many blocks as you like.

Yes.

Set one of your Axe's EXTs to the the MIDI CC that your pedal is sending. In your preset, attach that EXT to the Bypass state of as many blocks as you like.
You might need to "reverse" the min and max of the bypass if you want one on and one off always.

Back
Top Bottom