Can you put guitar pedal into stereo mode on ax8?

gabegtr

I'm trying to put my ce-1 into stereo but not sure how? I currently have it in mono but would love to get it in stereo to record in reaper! :) if possible, let me know how to do it. it'd be much appreciated!

posted it! i'm sure this is how not to do it lol but this is what i mainly use without the fx loop. i'm fairly new to this.

The actual preset is needed to be review, not a screenshot.

I never used any external pedals with my AX8. So really can't be of any help how to connect external effect.

However, not absolutely positive on this but you need to ensure that any block that can be set to mono/stereo is set to stereo. If mono it can collapse the stereo signal to mono as well.

got you! so you mean the preset like this right. I've been wanting to use an external pedal for so long because I have a boss ce-1 and a tricera chorus pedal. if I can get this right I'd be so happy ha-ha my house caught on fire so i can't play on my amps at the moment and the ax8 is all i have atm so this would be great.

Attachments

• alva ax8 external peda.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
The actual preset is needed to be review, not a screenshot.

I never used any external pedals with my AX8. So really can't be of any help how to connect external effect.

However, not absolutely positive on this but you need to ensure that any block that can be set to mono/stereo is set to stereo. If mono it can collapse the stereo signal to mono as well.
I appreciate your help!

Also, have you check your I/O audio setting? Is it set to L+R Sum, Stereo, or Copy L->R? Needs to be Stereo.

just did it rn but i got the same thing ;/
Sorry, but that is all I had to offer in trying solve the issue. Since I never used external pedals with the AX8 not sure what else it can be.

Hopefully, someone will be able to answer soon.

Sorry, but that is all I had to offer in trying solve the issue. Since I never used external pedals with the AX8 not sure what else it can be.

Hopefully, someone will be able to answer soon.
I appreciate the help! I'm sure somewhere down the line I was going to need to do it ha-ha. it just sucks because I can hear it but for some reason it's in the background and not live as I'm playing it. so close yet so far :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom