Wish Can we PLEASE get back the old Looper control behavior?

You count the 0. So that’s 127.

I thought you would say that....

If you count the zero...
It would be B-A= answer + 1
63-0=63+1=64

Why doesn't the same then apply to the next set
127-64=63+1=64

Totaling 128

If you count the 0 as the first value then why wouldn't you count the 64 as the first value?

Anyways I know your busy and if you say 127 is on, then I will believe you.

I thought you would say that....

If you count the zero...
It would be B-A= answer + 1
63-0=63+1=64

Why doesn't the same then apply to the next set
127-64=63+1=64

Totaling 128

If you count the 0 as the first value then why wouldn't you count the 64 as the first value?

Anyways I know your busy and if you say 127 is on, then I will believe you.
0-63 is 64 values
63-127 is 64 values
0-127 is 128 values
128 / 2 == 64

With midi CCs, 0-63 is OFF and 64-127 is ON.

So.... it's about CC management...there's only so much bandwidth available before you start getting log jams. In the quest for performance and sequencing...its a thought out process of balancing CC data or finding creative ways to thin CC. ??

So.... it's about CC management...there's only so much bandwidth available before you start getting log jams. In the quest for performance and sequencing...its a thought out process of balancing CC data or finding creative ways to thin CC. ??
No clue what your saying

Hi guys, did this get resolved?

Should be that a value of 0-63 tells the looper to stop recording and that a value of 64-127 tells it to start, provided it's not in Toggle mode.

What commands are you sending and from which DAW?

Controlling the fractal unit with your daw is one thing I like to do but still have to dive into it, but it confuse me why on earth you would want to control the looper with your daw... Just record the part( use the looper function of the daw.....)in your daw ....

Controlling the fractal unit with your daw is one thing I like to do but still have to dive into it, but it confuse me why on earth you would want to control the looper with your daw...
I could imagine someone is using this in a solo performance, for example, where he knows he wants to start some loop recording on bar 40.
-
And a general +1 for toggles being a major PITA if you're interested to do cool automation. I've ran into this often when wanting to automate other software.

Back
Top Bottom