Wish Cabs in use

Harm

Experienced
Oldie but goldie wish. I just spent 2 hrs going through presets, writing down cab nrs which I use so I could move and or delete cabs. (I bought a preset pack with custom cabs that were numbered for slots. It felt like such a waste of time.
If only you could just get the ones in use highlighted it would have saved me tons of time. Being able to select it and see the preset nrs that use it would be awesome.
If this can’t be done just being able to move cabs and keeping the connection with the selected cab intact would also be of help.

I believe FracTool has that ability.

There was also the proposal from Cliff to add a hashing mechanism for IRs, which would make this trivial.

I believe FracTool has that ability.

There was also the proposal from Cliff to add a hashing mechanism for IRs, which would make this trivial.
Thank you. I did not know fractool could do that. However. It would be better to have it integrated in axe edit I think. I really don’t want to give the impression that I want to tell anyone what to do or how to do it. I am just hoping that something can be done to make this easier or better: unnecessary.

Housekeeping is the biggest challenge with user cabs. I hope that one day that can get an overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom