Cab Pack 9 Teaser: The "Boaner"?

Cab Pack 9 ?? Did I miss Cab Pack 8 ?

Truthfully I'm just as surprised as you guys are. I'm ready with Cab Pack 8 and I've submitted it to FAS. I ordered this cab for Cab Pack 9 right after that and it arrived in 2 days and I was tempted to start shooting the IRs immediately. So I've only had one session while writing this message. :)

CK - do you buy/sell these cabs, or do you rent them?

looking forward to your next cab pack! (even though I haven't bought any yet... :p)

How can that be? Surely you must have Cab Pack 7. ;) It's definitely recommended... by me.

I rent/buy the cabs depending on the situation. I'm able to rent most Mars... "Brit" cabs that are available and I can do them really quickly. Other cabs require a bit more hunting.

Weird thing is, I think I really recognize the tone of a Bogner cab.

It's definitely there. We actually still have the cab from Cab Pack 7 at the studio and obviously all the other cabs will be tested against it in the room. In comparison the Bogner fills the room with sound. The Cab Pack 7 cab is tighter and has that "USA" low end. The Bogner is woody and has one of the most recognizable tones just like you said yek. :) Are you ready for beta testing this one or is 18 keeping you busy? ;)

Snap shot from CK hard working efforts ;)

Hahah I actually went ice hole swimming this winter. Don't do it. I put my head underwater which is actually forbidden. :)

First tests wirh CP9 seem awesome. Best Royer IRs I've done yet. I can't really explain what it is but it just has that "Boaner" tone.

Hahah I actually went ice hole swimming this winter. Don't do it. I put my head underwater which is actually forbidden. :)

First tests wirh CP9 seem awesome. Best Royer IRs I've done yet. I can't really explain what it is but it just has that "Boaner" tone.

Make sure your girlfriend doesn't catch you playing with your new Boaner series. I don't think that she would be too pleased about you shooting your Boaner as much as you do...

Back
Top Bottom