Cab-Pack 5 - UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Cab-Pack 5 - The UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection - Is now available in our online store.

It contains over 130 IRs produced by Fractal Audio Systems, Thomas Eaton of Universal Noise Storage studios, and Kevin Antreassian of Backroom Studios. We’re also thrilled to include a number of IRs created by Fractal Artist Chris Broderick, the lead/rhythm guitarist in Megadeth.

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_5_UltraRes_4x12_Collection_p/fas-801-0005.htm

Last edited:
Cab-Pack 5 - The UltraRes™ 4x12 Collection - Is now available in our online store.

It contains over 130 IRs produced by Fractal Audio Systems, Thomas Eaton of Universal Noise Storage studios, and Kevin Antreassian of Backroom Studios. We’re also thrilled to include a number of IRs created by Fractal Artist Chris Broderick, the lead/rhythm guitarist in Megadeth.

Fractal Audio Systems - Cab Pack 5 - 4x12 - UltraRes IR Pack for the Axe-Fx II - Fractal Audio Systems, Universal Noise Storage, Backroom Studios and Chris Broderick

It's gonna be a busy weekend!!! Thanks Matt, Cliff and FAS ... I'm sure these will all be FAStastic! :D

4x12 5153 - G12EVH
4x12 Citrus - V30
4x12 Lerxst - Greenbacks
4x12 Mills ??
4x12 Recto - V30
4x12 Recto New - V30
4x12 TV - I think Greenbacks
4x12 Uber T75 and V30 (both full sets included)
1x12 TripTik - Scholz Classic

4x12 5153 - V30
4x12 Citrus - V30
4x12 Lerxst - Greenbacks
4x12 Mills ??
4x12 Recto - V30
4x12 Recto New - V30
4x12 Uber T75 and V30 (both included)
4x12 Broderick 5153 - ??

The 5153 cab doesn't have the stock EVH speakers in it?!

4x12 5153 - G12EVH
4x12 Citrus - V30
4x12 Lerxst - Greenbacks
4x12 Mills ??
4x12 Recto - V30
4x12 Recto New - V30
4x12 Uber T75 and V30 (both full sets included)

Ok I see it was adjusted. I own that cab and love those speakers. Would surprise me to swap them out...

Now this one I'm going to get! I have one question though: Is the old Mesa cab just an old cab or the "Traditional/Stiletto" Mesa cab?

Based on the curves that came in the firmware this one is the best cab collection FAS has made so far. ;)

Now this one I'm going to get! I have one question though: Is the old Mesa cab just an old cab or the "Traditional/Stiletto" Mesa cab?

Based on the curves that came in the firmware this one is the best cab collection FAS has made so far. ;)

It's an "original" Recto cab when the Rectos first came out. Doesn't look or sound like the new ones.

FYI, The link here works. Clicking on the picture of Cab Pack 5 in the store works, but the 'Digital Download' link in the store for Cab Pack 5 takes me to Wellspring Cab Pack 1.

If the Dumble cab was in this collection it would have already been purchased as it's the only 4x12 I use. Can't justify it based on the Triptik alone. That said, looks like an excellent collection for those who love their 4x12s. Enjoy!

Just picked up the pack. Any pictures to go along with these? Would love to see pics of the cabs like was done with the early cab packs.

Back
Top Bottom