Cab-Lab 4 Wish List

@Admin M@ I’d love to see TUL G12 mic added to dynacabs packs. I can assure you, this mic will easily become a favorite for many guitar players when they hear it. It’s a simple mic designed to be mic’d dead center on a cab, and it blends with a 57 better than just about anything I’ve ever heard. It phases so incredibly well and sounds huge. Bonamassa is a big fan of this mic, and it was also used on the newest whitechapel record in conjunction with an sm57, one of the best modern tones I’ve heard in awhile. Would be great to see this on upcoming cabinets, it’s a no nonsense easy way of getting great tones especially for newish guitar players.

Also, a vote for the Austrian audio OC18. An absolutely incredible sounding mic, like the best 414 on earth. Another mic that is quickly becoming a favorite among heavy metal producers in tandem with an sm57, and md421 by the likes of colin Richardson, Andy sneap, and mark Lewis. Trust me on these suggestions :)

Wish list for single IRs - it would be amazing to have the ability to have add a folder to be able to cycle through IRs for testing with arrow keys, VS hitting the browse button and drag and drop on to the slot.

1: Make the align "zoom" -button zoom in instead of out, only the first 1ms has any meaning for alignment.
2: Keep the mic selectioin and position selection when changing speakers.
3: Allow "ALT-click" or something for the Solo selection of speakers, so that the Altclick toggles solo. For example if I'd have soloed speaker1, alt clicking Solo on speaker2 would switch to Solo only speaker2, not 1+2.
4: Make the selection of speaker follow the Solo button. Now it so easy to click solo for speaker3 for example, and continue adjusting mic position for speaker2, ruining whatever I had accomplished there.... User error but still...
I still think these would be improvements in user experience.

1. make integrated Axeiii/Fm9/Fm3 dynaCabs available in CabLab to make use of the frequency view.

2. integrate external DynaCabs useable at least in Axe Edit and then uploadable.

3. Eq available in CabLab

4. Smoothing

Wish list for single IRs - it would be amazing to have the ability to have add a folder to be able to cycle through IRs for testing with arrow keys, VS hitting the browse button and drag and drop on to the slot.
Yes!!! Totally agree. Use Mouse scroll to cycle through IR folders instead of drag and drop or click on browse each time. Would so much more efficient. Or maybe a small arrow left-right would work too.

Back
Top Bottom