Cab-Lab 4 Version 1.00.02

I’m having the same problem exactly as you describe (iMac Pro with Ventura and using Dynacabs).
I was on 16 buffer as well w/no other audio glitches. I bumped incrementally but still seeing the problem. I think I’m at 128 now. The problem doesn’t happen every session. Some I can get through, others not.
I probably just need to go higher but wondering how things worked out for you?
I need to try it a bit more to be sure how it’s running now. At first I changed it to 256 while it was set to 16 and the application crashed. Then I changed it to 32 and it remained stable and working, but haven’t had a chance to play much since then.

After seeing a couple of folks mention Logic failing to scan the plugin I tested on my system and it scans and loads into my session without any errors
Logic 10.8.1
Ventura 13.6.3
Model Identifier: MacBookPro18,2
Model Number: Z14X000HSLL/A
Chip: Apple M1 Max
Total Number of Cores: 10 (8 performance and 2 efficiency)
Memory: 64 GB
System Firmware Version: 10151.61.4

After seeing a couple of folks mention Logic failing to scan the plugin I tested on my system and it scans and loads into my session without any errors
Logic 10.8.1
Ventura 13.6.3
Model Identifier: MacBookPro18,2
Model Number: Z14X000HSLL/A
Chip: Apple M1 Max
Total Number of Cores: 10 (8 performance and 2 efficiency)
Memory: 64 GB
System Firmware Version: 10151.61.4
Thanks for your post. I am experiencing the issue on my 2020 iMac but not my M1 MacBook Air. I am wondering if the issue is only effecting Intel based Macs?

I need to try it a bit more to be sure how it’s running now. At first I changed it to 256 while it was set to 16 and the application crashed. Then I changed it to 32 and it remained stable and working, but haven’t had a chance to play much since then.
I had the problem at 32. Now trying 64. I also had the issue of the app crashing when changing the buffer size.

Hello

As a constructive opinion, in next updates you can add back/next buttons for a faster exploration.
also you could use a screen like the one attached in the image 2 to explore faster the impulses. it would be great these ways to explore the ir, as the current method in plugin is very uncomfortable.

I appreciate the plugin, the best on the market

img1
img2

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-30 144312.pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-12-30 151203.png

@Michael Pickens

I'm in Cab-Lab 4 v.1.0.2, and in the Zoom window I can have both M and S selected for a speaker. In that state it mutes the sound, but shouldn't those be mutually exclusive? They are in Edit.

Any chance that Cab Lab 4 for Logic Pro will be fixed for macOS on Intel anytime soon?
+1 - I'm having the same issue (fails Logic Pro Plugin Scan) with this version on a 2019 Intel based MB Pro 16" running MacOS 14.3.1 and Logic 10.8.1). StandAlone runs fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom