Implemented CAB Block: one click Solo/Mute with ability to group them

Copy channel A to the other channels. Then setup the 4 channels with different combinations (same for Cab block 2 if needed?). Switch between the channels to compare between the channels of one block. and use scenes to go back and forth between the two Cab blocks (if needed?)?

Copy channel A to the other channels. Then setup the 4 channels with different combinations (same for Cab block 2 if needed?). Switch between the channels to compare between the channels of one block. and use scenes to go back and forth between the two Cab blocks (if needed?)?

Thanks, Moke! That’s actually what I’ve been doing. Just thought it’d be nice to do all on one screen. I would really prefer to have the mute/solo as buttons verse the drop down. Then if we could group them, we could actually perform what I mentioned and have one click access to mute and solo!!

This should be in the Axe-Edit forum.

I'd like to have the MUTE and SOLO dropdown options be buttons in the Axe-Fx itself actually (a toggle just like Input Boost is in the Amp block)

It'd be cool to have it in Axe-Edit at the very least, but preferably the Axe-Fx device as well

I'd like to have the MUTE and SOLO dropdown options be buttons in the Axe-Fx itself actually (a toggle just like Input Boost is in the Amp block)

It'd be cool to have it in Axe-Edit at the very least, but preferably the Axe-Fx device as well

I second this. Being able to audition, literally millions of combinations, at the push of a button would save a gross amount of time. Being able to do this on Axe Edit or the Axe Fx would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom