Buzz on C and C# on E and A string.

slashy

Inspired
Hello everyone, after many tests to see where was the problem (speakers, sound card, etc ...) It turns out that whatever is used guitar neck pickup and middle hum occurs on notes C and C #.on the strings of A and E
The buzz is almost not obvious in the clear (although ...) but unplayable by pushing the drive any amp.
I did not have this trouble with the previous firmware (or whatever), and then I do not know what has changed, but this is to discourage you play these notes.
Walls moves ;)
And it comes right axe fx2 because it is audible through it headphones.
And, as I said, whatever the guitar: gibsonx Slash, Gibson 1957, Ibanez, etc. ....
Somebody would have an idea?
After having analyzed the wav, the problem is to 138hz for a HUGE peak!
??
Thank you in advance friends

Select and re-select your amp model in your patch. This resets some parameters that might be off.
Then perform a system reset and see if the problem persists.

yes the problem is the same, because it is the same problem with axeFX2 patchs !
On each overdrive amp !

Yes, i tried my guitars (gibsson 1957 and gibson slash custom) on another gear.the problem don't exist.
I name "hum" a sound who have a lot of low frequencies.i have a lot on 138hz on this notes. (C and C# on A and E string).
tthe bass sound resonates much on this notes.more than others !!!!! i have no problem on B , A note on E and A string etc... for example.
thank you to take time to help me ;)

Yes, i tried my guitars (gibsson 1957 and gibson slash custom) on another gear.the problem don't exist.
I name "hum" a sound who have a lot of low frequencies.i have a lot on 138hz on this notes. (C and C# on A and E string).
tthe bass sound resonates much on this notes.more than others !!!!! i have no problem on B , A note on E and A string etc... for example.
thank you to take time to help me ;)

Sounds like it could be one of your guitars if it only happens to one of them.

No, the sound is the same on all my guitar (fender telecaster too, and ibanez too!).
And the problem is the same on all preset with overdrive....

might be a resonant peak either from the room itself - does it happen on headphones? If not, it's prob the room.

after having analyzed the wav, we see a big peak at 138hz.
on each preset.
i haven't this problem before V10, or less....

Just because I'm not sure but, have you installed the new factory presets for fw10?
Is the problem with those?
Could you post a recording?
Plug your guitar direct to the AxefxII, only guitar and cable to AXEFXII and record through usb, or tell us how you recorded. And play the same problem notes with all your pickups on your guitar.

Does it do it through headphones? Could be your room, is it treated? Have you tried moving your speaker(s)?

Just a thought.

I plugged directly my axefx2 into my sound card pro tools and I listen to the record on my Mackie speakers mk2.
But I wonder if the monitor speakers Mackie Mk2 are good for the sound of the Axefx2.
What do you play to listen to your axeFX2.
In my case, the advantage was to have direct sound which would be that the final mix.

i wouldn't describe anything around 138 hz as a "buzz".

i don't think any piece of gear could make a guitar "buzz" only on certain strings and notes.

I have the exact same problem. My solution is a PEQ in every preset with a drop of 4db on 138Hz.
But I hope we can find a better way.

Edit: I had it also before FW10. Don´t think it is firmware related

Back
Top Bottom