Bug: Presence not working at the USA Lead Models (Triaxis) 16.1 b

Hamsworld

Inspired
(All tried out in Axe Edit 1.08.13)
Dial in: USA Lead mid gain bright, and then go to USA Pre Lead green, red ore Yellow: Presence is not working, neither Preamp pres. or PA presence.
If you dial in: USA clean pre and then USA pre Lead green, red ore yellow: No PA presence appears, but presence is working.

Yes, there's some amiss when switching between USA types. If I reset the amp block and then scroll through those amp types (on the hardware), at some point the Drive value is changed to 5.70 or 2.70. It seems that the point where it goes wrong is the switch between USA JP Yellow Shred and USA Lead.

I noticed on a couple amps that there seems to have been something changed in relation to input drive, overdrive, and gain settings (noticed it on the jp2c and freyette so far). Could be related to that?

Yes, there's some amiss when switching between USA types. If I reset the amp block and then scroll through those amp types (on the hardware), at some point the Drive value is changed to 5.70 or 2.70. It seems that the point where it goes wrong is the switch between USA JP Yellow Shred and USA Lead.
That's normal behavior. USA JP models have a fixed Input Drive so when switching to the models the Input Drive is reset to the default value. The Input Drive knob is not visible in the Authentic menu.

So, it IS related to what I noticed (I just wasn't very clear in my explanation and misremembered that the Freyette was involved. lol)

Reactions: yek
(All tried out in Axe Edit 1.08.13)
Dial in: USA Lead mid gain bright, and then go to USA Pre Lead green, red ore Yellow: Presence is not working, neither Preamp pres. or PA presence.
If you dial in: USA clean pre and then USA pre Lead green, red ore yellow: No PA presence appears, but presence is working.
Everything working properly here.

If the MV is too high presence controls are pretty much rendered useless as the power amp will be distorting heavily.

Back
Top Bottom