BUG on reverb hold?

silk

Inspired
There is a noise ("Tick") when I engage REV HOLD on a chord or a note played at volume not too low.

What firmware version are you running? If you are on V2.00 you might want to try the new V3.00 Public Beta, available here on the forum.

Hi Joe, in that preset I saw another problem: if I turn on the TUNER FX8 disables REV1 for insufficient CPU!

Hi Joe, in that preset I saw another problem: if I turn on the TUNER FX8 disables REV1 for insufficient CPU!
I suggest looking at the manual section that describes methods for reducing CPU utilization. You have to be running very close to the maximum limit. A little tip. When building presets, monitor the CPU level while playing your guitar. Real audio (as opposed to quiet) will add 2 - 3% of overhead. You want to leave some head room.

No matter how much CPU I give you to use, you will use it. And then the tuner will disable your Reverb anyway. ;)
I'd think The tuner in a different way: when engaged it disables everything (true bypass too!), as a jump in another preset, and when disengaged FX8 comes back to initial preset. It's impossible? (Sorry for my english)

I'd think The tuner in a different way: when engaged it disables everything (true bypass too!), as a jump in another preset, and when disengaged FX8 comes back to initial preset. It's impossible? (Sorry for my english)
The tuner doesn't disable anything. It just mutes the signal... unless you configure it not to.

Probably I have not explained well (I know how the tuner do: I've just suggested a different way to think of it). I'll try to be clearer in a dedicated thread.

Probably I have not explained well (I know how the tuner do: I've just suggested a different way to think of it). I'll try to be clearer in a dedicated thread.
Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom