• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bruce Dickinson - Road To Hell (full band cover)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, fellas!

Before the year ends, I want to share here the latest cover I´ve made collaborating with some great musicians. It´s Bruce Dickinson´s Road To Hell, from his solo career.

This song is one of the first ones I recorded 20 years ago, in 1997, when I began recording audio with a PC. I never imagined I could re-record it with such quality and great performances.

All guitar tones are from an Axe FX II with Choptones impulses (bass is Axe FX II with factory cab)

I hope you like it and share it and contact me for audio/video work.

Best regards and happy new year!

Last edited:

JOHNNYROCKIT

Veteran
Spectacular rendition! The audio/video work shines once again!
What an outstandingly talented group of professional people you have to work alongside... you guys definitely got the chemistry goin'on. Oh Yea... Rock-On dudes! :cool:

Jotun666

Inspired
Nachin, muchás gracias!

Johnny, glad you liked it so much, man. I´m very happy that you liked my audio/video work here, but as you said, without that great musicians by my side it wouldn´t have been the same.

The drummer and bassist are from my home town, and we get along pretty well, and Micky and Sieg are a pleasure to work with, so yeah, they´re not only great musicians but great people too.

Jotun666

Inspired
Really enjoyed this. Your songs are always so well done with the audio and video quality. Great work.
Thanks a lot! Glad you like the audio and video quality I deliver. I spend a lot of time polishing that, so I am very happy that you appreciate that.

Also, having these great musicians in it is great. They are a blessing to work with.

Good lord that was awesome!!
Thank you so much! Glad you think that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom