BRIT FLOYD show

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Thanks to Brit Floyd for the wonderful credit in their on-screen projection. Check out britfloyd.com for tour dates now. This is definitely a show to not miss!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1507934_10153759031666679_4146219183173328494_n.jpg
    1507934_10153759031666679_4146219183173328494_n.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 722
Wow cool .. that's an awesome ad for you guys .. one that you well deserve ! ..

they've got it mentioned on their webpage as well ..
would love to see them live .. am a total PF fan

:)

Great band. My kid's choir group sang with them last year at Red Rocks (see below). Looking forward to catching them again in June.

Anyone have an idea why he would still have a Boss GT-Pro in his rack? Wonder if it's still in there now?

While I've only seen clips of them, they do seen to nail it!! Will definitely have to catch them next time they're in the area.

sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Anyone have an idea why he would still have a Boss GT-Pro in his rack? Wonder if it's still in there now?

While I've only seen clips of them, they do seen to nail it!! Will definitely have to catch them next time they're in the area.

sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

The GT in Damian's rig is used for a few tones he didn't have time to convert.

Very cool shout out and I'm looking forward to seeing these guys this summer...maybe Dave will see that and decide to check an AFX out...

I've seen them twice now. First time with traditional amp rigs and the second time with their Axe-Fx rigs. They sounded way better the second time with the Axe-Fx rigs. Just an overall cleaner sound. Looking forward to seeing them again this summer.

Back
Top Bottom