Brit Floyd Presets

Hey guys, I can't seem to get these to load. I'm running an Axe II Mk 1 with FW 19, and when I load these through Axe-edit all I get is a blank patch (no amps, cabs, or effects). Also, I don't seem to see anywhere on the Axe that prompts me to hit Enter (twice). I'm I missing something?
Do you use the import button ? Latest AxeEdit version ?
Then hit enter twice on the axefx, if it says "hit enter to unlink globals"

Wow late to the party, so what I'm gathering here is that these presets will work on MkI Axe II you just need to use a different IR and hit enter twice?

Do you use the import button ? Latest AxeEdit version ?
Then hit enter twice on the axefx, if it says "hit enter to unlink globals"

Yes everything is up to date, and yes I use the import button. I just can't seem to find the "hit enter to unlink global blocks".

Ok I figured out what i did wrong... I was still on FW19 beta, once I updated to 19.00 I got the "Press Enter" prompt showed up. My mistake.

Thanks for your help and sorry I wasted your time.

Thanks much to Bobby for posting these, as well as the tips he gives on using each preset, good luck in your next project, no doubt, we'll be hearing more from and about you in the future! Haven't been posting much, as I'm recording a lot right now, mostly bass and mostly using the Axe for that, though I have a pretty over the top traditional bass rig, I'm really liking what I'm getting with the Axe for bass right now, mostly with the ML SV bass cabs, but also with the Double Verb (Twin Reverb) with both the factory 2-15 (Double Show), making it pretty much a Dual Showman, and with the ML SV 4-10 cab (which really makes it sound like a very good bass amp, clean, but full/warm), plan to post some clips and share some bass presets soon, as it's a great community and Axe Change is a big part of that, but still lacking in the bass department. Thanks again to Bobby for making the community better and to all of you for your suggestions, tips and tricks!

Here's my recreation of The Wall version of the solo from Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb". Since I recently left the band Brit Floyd and will no longer be using the Pink Floyd sounds I created, I figured I would post some of perhaps the most sought-after presets for fellow Fractal users to incorporate into their Floyd repertoires. I tend to edit using my ears as opposed to my eyes, so don't be surprised if you load a preset expecting to see a traditionally Gilmour-esque set up of a Hiwatt and a Big Muff, but instead find a Friedman as the core amp model. Along with the Hi-Power and Double Verb models, I love the Friendman sounds in the Axe FX, as well as the Cameron, so they feature heavily in my presets. They worked well for me, even if they're not what you would expect. All the best and enjoy, Bobby.
Did you read it? I did and haven't noticed any tips about using presets, just pure info about Bobby leaving BF and about the way he made this particular preset... hence my question.

Did you read it? I did and haven't noticed any tips about using presets, just pure info about Bobby leaving BF and about the way he made this particular preset... hence my question.

Yes, I read all of them. There are tips on some, but not all. Check out the Shine Intro Solo for example, just before the other info you mentioned.

My apologies for not being clear enough. I should have said "Tips are in the description on the Axe-Change pages for some of the presets".

What more do you expect from the guy ? Him to come to your house and teach you to play the tracks note for note ? (which he does on his excellent FretHub website by the way)

He's giving these patches away for free, and he even took the time to provide a bit of information about each patch, how he creates them etc. Given most people don't do either of those things I don't see how we can really expect anything as he's already given so much

What more do you expect from the guy ? Him to come to your house and teach you to play the tracks note for note ? (which he does on his excellent FretHub website by the way)

He's giving these patches away for free, and he even took the time to provide a bit of information about each patch, how he creates them etc. Given most people don't do either of those things I don't see how we can really expect anything as he's already given so much

This isn't what they are asking.

Believe it or not, some people don't know the Axe FX inside out, and haven't been here for all the updates so they might not get that because he used global blocks, that those block will need to be reset and the end user must either tweak it themselves (Flanger) or in teh case of the cab block, reset it and point it to a IR of your choice. Futher that they will also most likely need to set the input trim or gain on the amp block to match thier input signal so it's not distorted..... and etc, etc.

I think if you've got nothing helpful to add, people should really stop replying.

Hallo, i am on holiday and i can't see the cabs of presets. Are they stock or are custom, released by Bobby ? Thank you

Hallo, i am on holiday and i can't see the cabs of presets. Are they stock or are custom, released by Bobby ? Thank you

Both ... stock and some are custom...

it's mainly the Friedmann HBE and Be he's using so any Marshall cab will be fine...

Back
Top Bottom