Brit Floyd Presets

Thanks!!! Can't seem to get them to work for me though and I'm running 19 on my XL, just silence. I've tried changing the cabs and adjusting output levels with no luck. Anybody else have success with these?

This is a wonderful gift. Thank you Bobby.

Press ENTER twice to unlock Global Blocks.
Enter where?

In some of these the effects loop was down -80 dbl. Adjust to o and the patch will work. However, I still can't get Run, Brain and Talking to work.

Thanks to Bobby Harrison! I look forward to try these out. Sorry to hear he's leaving, I really liked his playing and tones the 2 shows I've seen them the last few years.

OK, maybe I missed it, but are these XL only presets? Isn't it time to create a separate preset area for the XL? At least a specific area for XL presets would be nice. :roll

I have the Axe II, can only get a few presets to load that have any sound? that is no sound after importing with Axe Edit...are these XL also?

I have the Axe II, can only get a few presets to load that have any sound? that is no sound after importing with Axe Edit...are these XL also?

These work fine on the II. Just read the post in this thread, they explain exactly what you need to do to make them work (as does simple looking at the display of the Axe when you load a patch)

Cool. Thanks! So for the record regarding preset issues - for II owners, press 'ENTER' (twice) on the front panel each and every time you load a 'Brit Floyd' preset and you're golden - is that right? :indecisiveness: :beguiled:

Cool. Thanks! So for the record regarding preset issues - for II owners, press 'ENTER' (twice) on the front panel each and every time you load a 'Brit Floyd' preset and you're golden - is that right? :indecisiveness: :beguiled:

no.

You will still need to reset the cab block and put your own IR in there, and the presets with a Flanger block seems to need the same treatment. (at least this is how it worked for me)

Need help on Brit Floyd presets

I have FX II XL connected to Matrix GT1600FX power amp with the pair of Matrix FR212 (FRFR Cab)

Tried the Bobby Harrison presets, but not getting any sound then I notice the cab volume was closed.

I increased volume but still sound was low and bad. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hey guys, I can't seem to get these to load. I'm running an Axe II Mk 1 with FW 19, and when I load these through Axe-edit all I get is a blank patch (no amps, cabs, or effects). Also, I don't seem to see anywhere on the Axe that prompts me to hit Enter (twice). I'm I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom