Brit 20 Platform w/ 1x12 V30 User Cab

I'm really loving the possibilities of tones with the Brit 20 (Marshall SV20H) recently and wanted to share the preset I made with all the good folks on here. It's very simple really: Brit 20 into a 1x12 V30 Cab and a factory Greenback blended together, with various pedals in front, and reverb in the end. As simple as that and yet I've had so much fun with it! I've dialed it in with a Humbucker guitar so it's plenty bright and chime-y so you may want to play with the presence and treble based on your pickups.

The preset I'm sharing is a bundle, so you'll get the user cab I made with it, but you can also go over here to get other IRs of the same cab that I made.

Attachments

• SV20 Platform.fasBundle
    18.2 KB · Views: 105
Trying to open it but not having any luck.
Have you tried installing it through Axe Edit/FMx Edit? You can open up Axe Edit and go to the Preset drop-down menu and choose the "import preset" option. From there, you should be prompted to save the preset and the User IR included to a location of your choosing, once you pick those, the preset should be ready to go.

Thanks for sharing this! I just downloaded and found myself jamming to it for an hour! The last scene is especially awesome with the octave distortion. Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom