*BRAND NEW* MFC-101 Labelling System imminent!! Next gen KickTags launching in September!

I don't need labels for the control row :p
But I'm really afraid of the total cost of the full MFC labelling I wish to make.

Why not just have a version where it's a group of three, so you can use one at the top row to get the control switch, and then pairs for the other rows?

Why not just have a version where it's a group of three, so you can use one at the top row to get the control switch, and then pairs for the other rows?

Having done this for a while now, I've learnt that the more complications there are, the easier it is for folks to get confused, the harder it is for me to run the business, the less fun it becomes, the less likely I am to continue, the more likely I am to become a full time bum, lose my house, my wife, my children, my dog and my weekly kebab and can of stella.

You can see it's a vicious downwards spiral I'm trying hard to avoid here :)

I don't need labels for the control row :p
But I'm really afraid of the total cost of the full MFC labelling I wish to make.

Don't be afraid dude... they're only labels... but you pays your money and takes your choice my friend.... there are cheaper options out there...

Well, so hows it going? Are the full strips finished yet? :D :D :D :D :D

Of course! I've been using them on my own board since... d'oh! Almost slipped up there :)

Since this request for what history will remember as 'kebab-gate' (I thought of 'uni-surround and control set gate', but it just sounded terrible), I've now had a flood of 2 email requests so far for these mega-surrounds. (hey, that's quite a catchy name!).

I'll keep u posted via email rather than here. In the meantime.... double sided tape people... I'm tellin ya.... :)

Sukh

Thanks, but GAS (at least mine) doesn't work this way, I don't get to choose what I want. :D

Oh man, 'Selective GAS'!! That's almost as dangerous as GASsing for something that doesn't exist!!! :)

I have a really nice steering wheel for an XBOX too, if that helps.

I'll think about it. But megastrips would be better for sure!

Oi, don't distort my marketing for my product that doesn't even exist. It's Mega-SURROUND.

Tchoh.

:)

(p.s. I can do u a great deal on some double sided tape if you're interested? I have TONS of the stuff!!)

Back to work!!

...double sided tape people... I'm tellin ya.... :)
Sukh

boring.gif

Back
Top Bottom