Box of Destiny

Sam K.

IIXL+ arrived today. Some drama with UPS. Driver bagged on the 1st delivery 'attempt' because there was a service downstairs. I live upstairs from a funeral home, between a gunshop and a cemetery. I called UPS and made them redeliver, service or not.

B-stock unit? Doesn't look B'd up at all. Can't find a mark on it. Went straight into the rack. Do not pass go...Do not collect 200 presets.

Software/drivers installed flawlessly. updated to Quantum 7.02. In the middle of auditioning presets. Unit sounds phenomenal, a warp jump past the 11R!

I'll spare you the photos....since you already know.

And back down the rabbit hole I go.....

IIXL+ arrived today. Some drama with UPS. Driver bagged on the 1st delivery 'attempt' because there was a service downstairs. I live upstairs from a funeral home, between a gunshop and a cemetery. I called UPS and made them redeliver, service or not.

B-stock unit? Doesn't look B'd up at all. Can't find a mark on it. Went straight into the rack. Do not pass go...Do not collect 200 presets.

Software/drivers installed flawlessly. updated to Quantum 7.02. In the middle of auditioning presets. Unit sounds phenomenal, a warp jump past the 11R!

I'll spare you the photos....since you already know.

And back down the rabbit hole I go.....
Same here. I am suspecting maybe they were "open box" (aka, returns). Mine appears to be flawless. :D

5212f62bed35e8e5dadb40ced7bd6c9c.jpg

When I was in college in Boston I lived above a package (liquor) store and a pizza shop.

At this stage in life if I love to find a place above a gun store, a funeral home and a cemetery.

Back
Top Bottom