• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Boss SY-1

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Nice. Yea, it hit me the other day that I'd love to (optionally) take along a rotating cadre of outboard pedals. So a "pedalboard in rack unit" seems like an awesome way to do that.
Don’t just want to make a wish post asking for any and all hardware you’d ever want to be replicated inside the Axe ? Lol

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Speaking of midi controller switch/loopers, is there any other game in down than the gizmo? I’m using outs 3 and 4 for loops but would really like something with more room to grow and also patch in some stuff before the inputs.

Would be thrilled to find something by Mooer or similar brands for like $89 but perhaps that is just wishful thinking....

aens

Inspired
Wow! If only it supported midi for the program changes. I already suggested this to one band's lead guitarist that's in my roster and can already see him bending over the whole set while changing sounds... He plays in a garage rock duo.

Top Bottom