Boss SY-1

I'm this close to building out a pedal board in a 2U rack with a Mastermind Mini Effect Gizmo that I can run in the loop of the III there are so many awesome pedals around now I want to integrate with the rig. This is pushing me closer to that...
I do exactly this with a rack Gizmo.

Nice. Yea, it hit me the other day that I'd love to (optionally) take along a rotating cadre of outboard pedals. So a "pedalboard in rack unit" seems like an awesome way to do that.

Don’t just want to make a wish post asking for any and all hardware you’d ever want to be replicated inside the Axe ? Lol

Speaking of midi controller switch/loopers, is there any other game in down than the gizmo? I’m using outs 3 and 4 for loops but would really like something with more room to grow and also patch in some stuff before the inputs.

Would be thrilled to find something by Mooer or similar brands for like $89 but perhaps that is just wishful thinking....

Man back in the day you needed a special pickup and a giant box and sometimes a special guitar to do 1/4 of that. Then they were still glitchy. Amazing.

Wow! If only it supported midi for the program changes. I already suggested this to one band's lead guitarist that's in my roster and can already see him bending over the whole set while changing sounds... He plays in a garage rock duo.

Back
Top Bottom