Boss DD-20

Seriously though, you can get some great tones out of the axe but it is best to not try to copy sounds IMO. Just make your own sound. The axe delays are top notch. Head over the the axefx wiki to learn some tips.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I have a DD-20 preset from the forum

Attachments

• 19148d1389175446-boss-dd-20-tape-delay-dm-delay.syx
    2 KB · Views: 17
here are a couple more tape style delays for the ultra...(external 1 may be tied to one of the volume blocks...remove if you get no sound)

Attachments

• DM Delay.syx
    2 KB · Views: 5
  • el Capistan SH wide.syx
    2 KB · Views: 5

Here's a simple version just using the delay block in the dual mode and a bit of the options available in the block.

IMO you can get a pretty useable sound with very little very effort.

Sorry for the long recording, I got a bit carried away...

Jens

Reactions: yek

Here's a simple version just using the delay block in the dual mode and a bit of the options available in the block.

IMO you can get a pretty useable sound with very little very effort.

Sorry for the long recording, I got a bit carried away...

Jens

nice

i agree with the little effort and great sound. the key is to read and learn what to tweak. at that point you will stop searching for presets and play with minimal tweaking

The "Mono Tape" delay type in the Axe-Fx II is far more realistic than the one in the DD-20. So why copy the DD-20 ...

Note that the "Stereo Tape" differs from the "Mono Tape" in more aspects than just mono/stereo.

Baron! You're in the wrong Forum :)

Jens

sorry guys i hadnt checked this for a while.. i ended creating a delay using the rhythm tap delay combined with a mono delay using 1/8th and it comes pretty close to the rhythm i was looking for but i will try these out as well, thanks heaps!

Back
Top Bottom