Bonamassa sh!tstorm in 3...2...1....

I think he was having a dig at the papps, wondering what was so interesting about him doing something less glamorous, like loading out his gear. Joe knows what works for him, and yes he's used plenty of digital gear in the past, including a TC2290 if I recall correctly, which is 'vintage digital' at this point I suppose. I wouldn't read much more into it. Can't see him using a full digital rig anyway, he loves the old stuff, be it guitars or amps...

If I didn't see the low part of the picture with the Axe FX and if I just saw his eyes, I would say Bonamassa would not go playing the guitar but fornicate.

Last edited:
Unfortunetly Joe loves endorsemments, unless Fractal cuts him a deal this image is just a joke IMO, he has a lot of signature stuff, even a new Palmer Unit.... so.....

But if this was true that would be amazing!!!!, i love his music, his playing and his tone, big fan here.

It's a joke, and a bad one too.....I'm pretty sure, Joe has none such skills to set up all these fancy gear he's talking about :p:lol

He sure has some skills with the instrument he's playing ;) I saw and especially heard him live three weeks ago and was literally shocked about his great tone.
If you look at his face in the pic, he has this diabolic bad-joke-smile, i am myself special-familiar with, so what... hehehe :devilish:

PS: I love my Axe XL :encouragement:

Let the games begin

bmsa-axe_zpsotblr4ui.jpg

Back
Top Bottom