Bonamassa sh!tstorm in 3...2...1....

LOL, I love some of the comments. Priceless.

I'm 100% sure that his audience (including me) would not be able to tell the difference if he did indeed switch over to an Axe Fx (which I'm sure he hasn't).

LOL, I love some of the comments. Priceless.

I'm 100% sure that his audience (including me) would not be able to tell the difference if he did indeed switch over to an Axe Fx (which I'm sure he hasn't).

Maybe not , but I wouldn't be so sure he hasn't , He's about getting the tone he wants not what box it comes out of .

Considering he has been using Palmer Speaker Sims live for a very long time, the Axe-Fx is not that much of a stretch. I think he could find "his" tone in that box quite easily, especially if that rumor is true that a forum member is sending a Lazy J amp to Cliff...

When I first saw this I almost wondered if he was taking a shot at Fractal. But I'm not sure why any artist would openly take a shot at a company that makes gear. You don't want to make yourself look like an ass. So most likely it was just a joke.

When I first saw this I almost wondered if he was taking a shot at Fractal.

There is a bit of that vibe to the caption, whether that is a joke or not, and whether it's his unit or not. Though he does say "what's left of the signal" before it hits the Fractal, so I guess he's not directly saying the Fractal is bad ;)

Last edited:
Kinda seems like a douche bag move to just shit on the unit like that. At least I'm not the only one who felt like he was taking shots at the Axe. I always find that sort of thing as odd. You know what mom always said when you were young.....if you don't have anything nice to say.....just keep your mouth shut.

who cares

Oh I don't really care other than if he is being negative I just don't see any reason for it. If you have criticism then say it but to just make an off the cuff joke seems like it's in bad taste is all. He is a good player but if likes the axe or hates it won't change how I feel about it. And I doubt it will influence any one here. Just seemed rather pointless to even stir the pot like that.

Sooner or later they come to it... and they love it.

... or not.

attachment.php

https://instagram.com/joebonamassa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom