Bognerific

Very nice! I listened three times in s row, and focused on an invisible point in the wall.

Feel refreshed now. Back to work ;)

Very nice, Mitch. Good build and release. Your clips are some of my favorites. Do you play out locally? I'd make the trip.

"Let the might of your compassion
arise to bring a quick end
to the flowing stream
of the blood and tears."

Doesn't fit perfectly (my quote) but suddenly Vai came to my mind :D .
Wait, must search ... just a minute ... :oops: ...
Ahhh, found it! It's sort of Love Secrets from Passion and Warfare. :p

Hope you take it as a comliment. :? :mrgreen:

Great piece!

I love how your recordings are always interesting, they have loads of depth to them, this one has some really great tones and great playing, thanks for sharing!!

Spence

Wow....thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm flattered. :shock:
Clawfinger said:
Very nice! I listened three times in s row, and focused on an invisible point in the wall.
:lol: That's funny....I was kind of in a trance when I recorded it, so I can totally see that. I know it's time to shut the Axe-Fx off when it's late at night and the invisible points on the wall start talking to me. :lol:

HailHalford said:
Very nice, Mitch. Good build and release. Your clips are some of my favorites. Do you play out locally? I'd make the trip.
Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm not in any regular gigging situation currently. The excuse is that I'm too busy with a small child, but somehow that doesn't stop me from playing at home into the wee hours. ;) A drummer I've known for years is up in NH, so I do try to get up there a few times a year for a jam. We're also working on some recordings with a local singer/songwriter, so maybe we'll end up doing some small gigs on that. I really am getting the itch to get back out there. Maybe some of us local New England Axe-Fx'ers should organize a jam sometime. Just think how many harmony parts we could put together, both real and pitch-shifted....it would be monstrous!

michl_666 said:
Doesn't fit perfectly (my quote) but suddenly Vai came to my mind :D .
Wait, must search ... just a minute ... :oops: ...
Ahhh, found it! It's sort of Love Secrets from Passion and Warfare. :p
Yes, I see that it has a bit of Vai flavor to it.....though I'm not sure how it relates to Love Secrets. Just went back and gave that a listen and that is one "out there" track. Somehow whenever I pickup my old ibanez rg570, I feel compelled to abuse the whammy bar a bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom