AFIII Blues & Feels!

Very nice. I am an AX8 user so I can't ask you to share the preset (I'm sure others will), but what amp setup are you using? You have a great tone with some very expressive playing.

Very nice. I am an AX8 user so I can't ask you to share the preset (I'm sure others will), but what amp setup are you using? You have a great tone with some very expressive playing.
Thanks a lot man! I make my own patches basically. So this one is based on the Deluxe Verb Normal amp. Cab was a 1x12 Class A 15W. But if you ask me, I need to test different IRs or cabs to check how this can be improved a bit more. Effects are stereo delay and Asylum reverb. Hope that helps mate!

Thanks a lot man! I make my own patches basically. So this one is based on the Deluxe Verb Normal amp. Cab was a 1x12 Class A 15W. But if you ask me, I need to test different IRs or cabs to check how this can be improved a bit more. Effects are stereo delay and Asylum reverb. Hope that helps mate!
Thank you for the reply to my comment. I would have never guessed it was a Deluxe Verb amp so that is one that I need to check out for myself at some point. I don't have a good enough ear to hear that much of a difference with IR's as they all just seem to sound alike to me! But I am pretty much deaf in one ear and have tinnitus in the other. Your great playing and love tone are inspirational to me. You make me want to play my guitar!

Back
Top Bottom