• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Blondie "Heart of Glass" preset with pulsing synth by Keith White

keithguitarfan

Experienced
I have just completed the synth part of this preset but I added everything to an Austin Buddy preset so I cant share it this second. I will share the preset as a whole as soon as I add a custom amp and cab model. I will have it ready on sunday In the meantime I will remove everything and share the synth part and you can drop it into your personal preset. The austin buddy preset, which is perfect for blondie is called. Fuchs OD Supreme scene one with a little added gain.

keithguitarfan

Experienced
This is the synth parts with e c# and a
also I probably did this the hard way but fc 2 is used to control the wah used as a filter and control 3 bands of the graphic eq to change the tone while each scene is on. Can also be adjusted to do some cool DEVO stuff.

Attachments

• Blondie Heart Of Glass Synth.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 41

keithguitarfan

Experienced
This is the synth parts with e c# and a
also I probably did this the hard way but fc 2 is used to control the wah used as a filter and control 3 bands of the graphic eq to change the tone while each scene is on. Can also be adjusted to do some cool DEVO stuff.
Start with heel down and u only have to move it slightly for what is needed

Top Bottom