Blondie "Heart of Glass" preset with pulsing synth by Keith White

Keith White

Experienced
I have just completed the synth part of this preset but I added everything to an Austin Buddy preset so I cant share it this second. I will share the preset as a whole as soon as I add a custom amp and cab model. I will have it ready on sunday In the meantime I will remove everything and share the synth part and you can drop it into your personal preset. The austin buddy preset, which is perfect for blondie is called. Fuchs OD Supreme scene one with a little added gain.

This is the synth parts with e c# and a
also I probably did this the hard way but fc 2 is used to control the wah used as a filter and control 3 bands of the graphic eq to change the tone while each scene is on. Can also be adjusted to do some cool DEVO stuff.

Attachments

• Blondie Heart Of Glass Synth.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 51
This is the synth parts with e c# and a
also I probably did this the hard way but fc 2 is used to control the wah used as a filter and control 3 bands of the graphic eq to change the tone while each scene is on. Can also be adjusted to do some cool DEVO stuff.
Start with heel down and u only have to move it slightly for what is needed

What’s your CPU usage looking like with this? Any chance it would port to FM3? I’ve been obsessed with this song lately.

I will look tonight. I'm also going t add a new video showing it to backtrack of just bass drums and vocals

Back
Top Bottom