Blackmore content: Vox AC30 FW18b is truly amazing

oacikgoz

Inspired
Guys, I was shocked to hear what came out of my tone-matching exercise and I wanted to share it with you. Writing this patch took me less than 1 minute... literally.

I randomly switch Blackmore's original recording and my guitar recording quite a few times. It is extremely difficult to hear any difference... What do you think?

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/oacikgoz/burn-sound-check[/soundcloud]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds really good man!! The Vox AC-30.......... Blackmore's (not so) secret weapon. I read somewhere that he used to hide one behind the wall of Marshalls on stage.

Let's hear the rest of the tune..............and oh yeah...........The Patch!

I heard a tiny little less treble in one of the two in the start Around 7 sec) but after that.... not a chance to hear difference.

If you had not said anything i would probably not spot it. I can't hear who is original.

The AC30 on FW18 is truly amazing! It is so versatile, I've used it live 3 times now and am blown away by it each time. I had about 12 different presets with various amps, now I use 3 presets all with the AC30 on it. It's really awesome!

Please please patch!!!

I promise I'll post the patch hopefully sometime today. As soon as I get back home.

But really, all I did was:

1) use top boost patch as a starting point.
2) change amp to ac30 from ac30tb
3) bass 10:30 oclock, mid 12:00, treble 1:30. Crank input volume all the way.
4) put a treble boost with default setting. No tweaking.
5) put a tone match block after the amp. No cabs.
6) find burn isolated guitar track online. Just tone match the beginning.

That's all I did, seriously. Nothing fancy.

Now you just need a drummer to play it :)
Sounds cool

Pauly

Guys, I was shocked to hear what came out of my tone-matching exercise and I wanted to share it with you. Writing this patch took me less than 1 minute... literally.

I randomly switch Blackmore's original recording and my guitar recording quite a few times. It is extremely difficult to hear any difference... What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/oacikgoz/burn-sound-check

AC 30 is finally happening in 18. Very nice!

I've swapped it in and out so many times over all the updates I lost count.
Most recent was swapping it out for AC30 hot and AC 20, but now it's back in and sounds/feels really good.

Back
Top Bottom