BJ Devices

Hi

Forgot to place a reaction, I got the midi controller about 2 months ago, and absolutely love it. It let me enjoy the Axefx even more, I bought the Axefx because of the flexibility and finally have a controller that can match that flexibility. You can program any knob to do whatever you want, setting up is really easy. I like the size, the names and tuner on the screen, phantom power and price. I previously had the midibuddy, midimate and yamaha MFC but they had certain things i didn't like.

I have the TB-12 setup with a mission engineering pedal (probably going to add another for volume, now I just use one dedicated for wah (auto engage)) in a BOSS pedal case, you can check a picture here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62570375.32780.125918540892424&type=3&theater

I always had good contact with Sergey, so maybe try to email him again.

I saw that BJD had updated their web site so I thought I would place an order for a TB-12. Sadly I wasn't able to on account of the site being all jacked up. I don't like the idea of making an overseas purchase via e-mails. Maybe next year.

I saw that BJD had updated their web site so I thought I would place an order for a TB-12. Sadly I wasn't able to on account of the site being all jacked up. I don't like the idea of making an overseas purchase via e-mails. Maybe next year.
bjdevices.com is still under testing. bjdevices.ru/en is official website at the moment

The above is exactly why I don't want to make a transaction via e-mails... or FB for that matter. I'll wait until the web site is up and running properly to place an order.

I´ve got a TB-12 on the way :)

Is it possible to use the 30 banks as a kind of Set list mode?
So that I can name the banks with the song names and just press bank up and have all presets that I need for that song?

Back
Top Bottom