Billions (TV series)

Piing

Axe-Master
I rarely see a series that is not sci-fi or extraordinary (I've got enough dose of reality on daily life), but I have been enjoying Billions since day one.

Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis are great.

I though that it was going to be dead after season 5, but the first episode of season 6 (released yesterday) is bringing an interesting twist: Is it possible to apply ethical and sustainable finance in a world of sharks?

Anyone else following it?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/

Last edited:
I love it too! Fantastic acting from all the cast. The latest episode had me hooked! David Costabile's character (Wags) always has me in stitches.

Has Damien Lewis really left? That's a shame if he has.

I was also disappointed with the departure of Damian Lewis, but the new season is bringing a new plot. And even though Paul Giamatti has lost weight and looks older, there is some muscle growing inside of him. Let's see where it goes.

Also loved seeing Micheal McKean in the latest episode, he's such a good actor and was awesome in Better Call Saul too!

I didn't realize the new episode had dropped... Great show.

My wife and I killed Ozark season 4 part 1 (Netflix) already and started Yellowjackets (Showtime) last night.

Also, the Ray Donovan (HBO) movie was a good wrap of that series.
We have one left of Ozarks. Ugh hahaha :) Yellowjackets is cool. I have a few questions after the season finale that they will hopefully address next go round. Good show in general.

I didn't realize the new episode had dropped... Great show.

My wife and I killed Ozark season 4 part 1 (Netflix) already and started Yellowjackets (Showtime) last night.

Also, the Ray Donovan (HBO) movie was a good wrap of that series.
Same here watched Ozark over the weekend too. I really want to see part 2 now. Have seen Yellowjackets too also really good you'll like that one I guarantee. Ray Donovan movie I thought was good too I did sort of guess what was gonna happen though. Definitely a good way to end the series though.

I rarely see a series that is not sci-fi or extraordinary (I've got enough dose of reality on daily life), but I have been enjoying Billions since day one.

I though that it was going to be dead after season 5, but the first episode of season 6 (released yesterday) is bringing an interesting twist: Is it possible to apply ethical and sustainable finance in a world of sharks?

Yes, and for what it's worth, "Dollar Bill" is actually a fantastic person in real life, and has lots of great things to say about the team. Quite a change from playing Pastor Tim and Doug Stamper's brother Gary. ;-)

Huge fan here. I’ve watched it three times in its entirety. Definitely pumped for the new season.

I am now. Always on the lookout for good shows, since I can't seem to find them on my own. (Plus, I was really hoping Ozark S4 would've been the end!)
I'm only halfway through the pilot episode, but I like it so far. Thanks!

I love Billions, I've been watching it since the first episode was released.

Damian Lewis lives in our town and was photographed coming out of Westons Bakery during lockdown. It's a funny old world.

Also totally into Ozark - watching the latest series and just finished binge watching Cobra Kai.

Seeing this post got me hooked. Thanks. Midway through season 1. Doesn't hurt that a band I have loved since 1988 is in the show and proud Fractal audio customers. :)

Back
Top Bottom